Hello Lovelies!

Can't quite believe it's September already! I thought I better get a move on and do my favourites post for the month of August so here it is! It'll be the same format as my last favourites post, broken down into categories!

SKINCARE

Body: Superdrug Coconut Oil.  I bought this with the intention of using it in my hair as it is a multi-purpose product, but I wasn't seeing the kind of results I wanted with my hair and it was tricky to use.  You can't feel it when it's in your damp hair but then after I dried it it looked greasy, so I gave up with that!  Then I thought I would try it on my skin.  I use this as a night time moisturiser before I go to bed and wake up with gloriously silky skin! I wouldn't recommend this for day time use though as it does leave and oily residue on the skin for a couple of hours until it sinks in.




Face: I've been loving my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair this month.  I had a bad breakout near the beginning of the month and this has helped to calm my skin down and heal the spots which is good! I've done a full review of the product here.  I'll be quite sad when this is done because I'm not sure I'll be able to afford to repurchase straight away.

MAKEUP

Face:  I've been loving my Clinique Airbrush Concealer, as it's the best under-eye brightener and concealer I've ever used.  I've had lots of under eye bags because I've been a bit run down and poorly this month (which I still sort of am, but I'll go to the Doctors soon...maybe), so just in general I've been looking a bit worse for wear.  But this hides it really well!

Eyes: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black.  I am actually amazed at the quality of this gel eyeliner! I used to use MAC Blacktrack, which is actually awful in comparison.  This one is wet enough that it glides on smoothly but it doesn't transfer all over the place either, and with one stroke it's completely opaque.  It is my all time favourite gel liner!


Lips: I've been loving my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy this month for the perfect understated lip.  But I'll be doing a full review on that soon!

HAIR

Aussie Volume and Conditioning Mousse.  I love the natural volume this gives my hair without making it feel weighed down or dirty. It's been a while since I've found a mousse that I like, but I'm pretty sure that when this is finished I'll repurchase.  I used to use the Treseme 24 hour volume mousse but that doesn't even come close to Aussie!


NAILS

My go-to colour in August has been my newest Essie purchase - Not Just a Pretty Face which you can read all about here.

CLOTHES & SHOES

I've been loving my little black blazer from H&M.  It goes with basically everything I own, and I've been wearing it a lot this month.

As for shoes I've been loving my pink and rose gold flats from George at Asda.  They're cute and girly and are only £8!  What more could you ask for?!


RANDOM FAVOURITES

Camomile Tea.  I've been loving having a wee mug of this before bedtime, it makes me feel all warm, snuggly and sleepy - perfect!

In my last favourites post I said I'd be doing a post on my bedroom, but it's actually going to be featured in More Magazine in the 'Anatomy of a Room' feature, so I thought I'd just wait and do a post on the magazine feature instead!

Rebekah
xxx