Today I started with the Dior BB Cream in 002 as my base.  I really like this as it's light on the skin but still provides quite good coverage.  Under the eyes I used my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to brighten.  This isn't my favourite under-eye concealer but it's still excellent for the price!  I then used my trusty Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-2 for my pesky blemishes.  This is the best concealer for the job in my opinion, it completely airbrushes the blemish away without being obvious on the skin.  I've then tapped a little Kevin Aucoin The Creamy Glow in Isadore on my cheeks for a bit of colour.  To finish the skin I've used my now all time favourite subtle highlighter BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl.  This product deserves it's own post so I wont rave too much here!

I kept my eyes simple, instead focusing on filling my super sparse brows with my Benefit Brow Zings.  I've had this for well over a year and it's still going strong - definitely worth the money! I've blended a little of MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study over the lid and coated my lashes in Dior Show Overcurl - which is probably became my favourite mascara!

To finish I've tied my lip colour in with my cheeks and went for MAC Lustering.  The other day when I re-swatched all of my MAC lipsticks for my swatch page (see Swatch Gallery in tab bar) it reminded me of some really nice colours that I had to get using again!


Rebekah xx