It's been over a year since I've done a post like this but I used to really like doing it so I thought I'd start up again.  To start off this look, I used the Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer - I really wanted to get that glowing look so this helps a lot! Plus it's a great primer.  I followed up with the Diorskin Nude BB Cream in 001,  this didn't quite cover all my little marks and under eye circles so I used the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC1 - the shades look a little crazy in the pan but they blend seamlessly into my pale skin.  To finish the skin I used the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder - I got a tiny sample of this in February for my birthday from Space NK.  So far I love it - it airbrushes and sets everything without it looking like you have powder on.  I think a full size one will be on the cards when this is finished.  I wanted to keep the skin glowy as possible so I used the Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Tawny - I bought this recently after seeing it on A Model Recommends youtube.  It's become one of my new faves!  

For my brows I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette, I love this for quite a naturally filled in brow.  On the eyes I have the Max Factor Excess Shimmer in Copper - I have a real issue with the naming of this product; in no way shape or form is it copper.  Sorry nope.  If you ask me it's more of a pewter.  Despite my gripe with the shade name however it is a really lovely product.  It applies easily and sets.  On my lashes I have a light layer of the Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes.  This tube is on the way out I've used it so much, but I can still get enough product out for a more natural eye look - I don't wanna let go!  Finally on the lips I have the Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Sensible...another A Model Recommends enabled purchase.  I need to stop watching her she's dangerous for my bank balance!