Hello Lovelies!


Last week it was another of my friends 21st birthdays (there's a lot during the summer!).  And I forgot to take photos before I left the house of my outfit and my make-up.  But since photos were taken during the night out I thought I would just use those instead.  So not fantastic photography, but I hope you don't mind!  I kept my look pretty simple - I wasn't feeling the whole OTT fake eyelashes/heavy makeup/beautiful but not really functional dress thing that day so I didn't do it :)

Black Vest Dress - H&M £7.99
Gold Charm Bracelet - Primark
Black and Gold Earrings - New Look
Grey Shoes - KG by Kurt Geiger
Grey Bag - Moschino




Clinique Superbalanced Foundation - Cream Chamois 04
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW25
MAC eyeshadow - Omega (eyebrows)
MAC eyeshadow - Naked Lunch
MAC eyeshadow - Carbon
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
MAC powder blush - Frankly Scarlet
MAC lipstick - Creme Cup

Love Rebekah
xxx