Hello Lovelies!

Just at the very end of August was another of my friends 21st birthdays.  I went to the Scottish Bloggers meetup before I went out for her birthday on the same night, so if you were there you will have seen me wearing this in person!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - New Look (from years ago!)
Jacket - H&M (previously mentioned in my favourites post)
Nails - China Glaze Smoke and Ashes (Hunger Games collection)
Bag - Black Moschino Bag (not photographed in this photo but identical to the grey one in this post here).


What I'm Wearing:
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua - B20
Chanel Soleil de Tan (mixed with foundation as tan was too dark!)
Chanel Translucent Loose Powder - 20 Clair
No7 Highlighter - Peach
MAC powder blush - Frankly Scarlet
Benefit Brow Zings - Dark
MAC eyeshadow - Satin Taupe, Handwritten & Carbon
MAC Eyeliner - Coffee
YSL Faux Cils Mascara
Eyelure Naturalites Lashes - 100
No7 Lip Pencil in Blush (which I lost *sad face* will repurchase!)
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - 54 BOY

Rebekah
xxx