|(1) KORRES Lip Butter in Plum|
|(2) Fresh SUGAR Berry Tinted Lip Treatment|
|(3) CK One Pure Colour Lipstick in LipLock|
|(4) Topshop Lips in Wicked|
|(5) MAC Rebel|
(1) KORRES Lip Butter in Plum - The perfect choice if you're only dipping your toe in the plum lip trend waters. A thin layer of this gives the lip a slight plumish tint, but can be built up for a more extreme colour. Also ridiculously moisturising which is an added benefit for the cold weather.
(2) Fresh SUGAR Berry Tinted Lip Treatment - Another great option for those chapped lip days. This is significantly more pigmented than the KORRES Lip Butter, but still a more subtle option than most. A bit difficult to get in the UK but I did find a link! I got mine in the states, you see. Pretty close match to MAC Plumful though (sadly without the lip treatment perks). Mine is also a miniature that came in a set of three if you're wondering - why so tiny?!
(3) CK One Pure Colour Lipstick in Liplock* - Starting to get into the bold shades now! Liplock is a luminous matte finish and definitely has more of a red undertone. Also really comfortable to wear, and isn't too expensive!
(4) Topshop Lips in Wicked - This was limited edition from the Autumn/Winter makeup collection in 2012. I've had a snoop around and the closest similarly priced one I could find is MAX Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Mulberry. Wicked is quite sheeny, which is something a bit different for a burgundy lippy. Most are matte, but it's quite nice to mix it up!
(5) MAC Rebel - I don't know any beauty bloggers that don't own Rebel. It definitely became a cult shade last year (although I'd had mine in my stash for about 6months already!). Rebel is much cooler toned and has definite hints of purple. It's a satin finish, which is slightly more comfortable to wear on the lips than MACs matte offerings.