I'm cheating a little - I actually wore this look out last night, but I guess the regular daily neutral looks will start to get a bit boring.  I started with my favourite base, Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua.  It's my favourite for natural looking flawless skin.  I used my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes.  It's quite good but really I'm trying to use it up so I can get on to my Clinique Airbrush Concealer again, that is waiting teasingly in my makeup drawer.  I used my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage on my blemishes, and there's quite a few at the moment! It's a great concealer.  To finish the skin I used my Dior Bronzer to warm up my complexion, and lightly dusted some MAC Breath of Plum on the apples of my cheeks.

On my eyes I used my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metalic Pomegranate, a fairly new purchase for me.  I've always liked to wear purple/plum eyeshadows but I don't do it often enough.  In the crease I used MAC Sketch for a bit of dimension and smudged a little under my bottom lashline.  I then used my L'Oreal Superliner thinly on the top lashline - I think that colours are easier to wear when you add a little black or brown.  I used my favourite mascara Dior Overcurl.  I'm nearing the end of this tube and I'm definitely noticing the difference from a new tube.  I have one of them waiting on me too, but there are others I want to use up first.  On my brows I used just my Maybelline Brow Drama.  My MAC Lingering has gone missing so I need a new pencil!  The effect of that on it's own is quite good though so I'm not in any hurry.

On my lips I used Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Nudist.  I'm getting right in to the chubby stick tube lip products and I have quite a few on the go now.  I'm planning an up coming post on them.