It's getting closer to Christmas so the panic may be setting in if you've still got a couple of gifts to buy.  I'm not going to lie, I've been sorted since the end of October so I'm having quite a chilled run up to Christmas.  I wanted to show this lovely little set from Benefit - Love At First Shine*,  it's a great set for lipgloss lovers.  It's a limited edition set so it's great to snap up - even if it's a cheeky treat for yourself!  It has all of the Ultra Plush Lipgloss shades in it, an amazing excuse to have them all in your makeup collection.

It's got a lovely range of colours and the pigment is nice for lipgloss.  I love that it has a clear one too, what you do with it is up to you.  Each gloss is 6.5ml which I think is pretty good.  I don't go through lipgloss very much, or any lip product for that matter because I have so many.  So I'm more likely to actually use these up before they go off.  It's worth noting that these have a gorgeous texture too.  Super silky, not sticky.  Exactly what I like in a gloss.  They wear well too.  No complaints about these little beauties.

Love At First Shine retails for £19.50 or full size Ultra Plush Lipglosses (15ml) retail for £14.50.