My base is Diorskin Star Foundation with NARS Creamy Concealer under my eyes and where I need it.  I've powdered with my Chanel Les Beiges powder.  I have the shade 10, but I still find it a little dark on my skin so I always have to  take it down my neck.  On the Cheeks I have Charlotte Tilbury blush in Ecstasy.

Eyes are pretty simple,  I have MAC Naked Lunch on the lid and Satin Taupe through the crease.  I used the Maybelline Gel Liner in Black for my kitten flick.  It's the best highstreet gel liner I've used, and I've had it for ages and it hasn't dried out at all.  I'm never sure how I feel about wearing lots of liner, I go through phases with it, but I usually end up thinking I look too "done" with it.  On my lashes I have my Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes, I love this and can't wait to start my new tube! I mildly revived this one with a bit of hot water.

My brows are just my Anastasia Brow Wiz - I love this, and it replaced my love for the MAC Lingering pencil.  It's lasted so much longer - my mac one always ran out too quick!

Finally on the lips I have Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick in Amazing Grace.  I wrote a full review of these lipsticks here - but it's quite nice to see it with a full look!