Dry Swatches
Wet Swatches

I was lucky enough to stumble upon this when I went a trip to the Livingston Outlets with my parents a while back.  YSL eyeshadow has never really been something I've looked at.  Whenever I go to the YSL counter I'm usually sniffing around the lip products and everything else just kind of falls into the background.  When I found this I just had to snap it up - and a swift google search on my phone showed me exactly how much I was saving at the outlet.  These palettes are still available for £39.00 but I got mine for the pretty price of £14.80.  An incredible little saving if I do say so myself.  There were a few colour options but I decided something more on the neutral side was a safer bet for me.

These shadows are wet and dry use, I've tried them both ways to see which I preferred but to be honest both are pretty - I guess it just depends on what I'm feeling like at the time.  When used dry the shadows are really sheer and mostly give off a tinted shimmer; and when wet give a slightly more opaque finish but still more on the subtle side.  If subtle makeup isn't really your thing then these may not be for you, but it's definitely an option I like to have in my collection.  I would say however I'm not certain I'd pay full price for this palette.  When I'm parting with a lot of cash, I feel that getting more pigment out of it means your getting more for your money.  Maybe that's a silly frame of mind to have but my brain never did seem to be on the same wavelength as most people.  I got it for £14.80 so either way, I really can't complain.