Hello Lovelies!

A couple of months ago, I was lucky enough to get a Clarisonic Mia.   BUT! I didn't pay the full and scary price tag of £120, I got it from buya-powa for £90.  If you haven't heard of that site before I'd check it out - it gives you the opportunity to get a lot of high-end beauty products with some money off!

The one that was on offer was the Lilac Mia - which I was thrilled about because any shade of purple is my favourite colour!  I've left it a reasonable amount of time so that my skin can get used to it, before I gave a proper review - otherwise what would be the point in that?


I have to say that, I think the hype about these is right, although I think that if the originial RRP is what I paid it would be better.  
My skin hasn't been in such good condition in I don't know how long.  It removes the top layer of dead skin cells and allows your beauty products to soak in and get to work.  I have pretty tough skin, so I use this every night, although those with sensitive/dry skin may find that that's too much.  When I started using it I used it to remove my makeup with cleanser but then I started to worry that I was pushing makeup into fresh skin (which I probably wasn't because you're supposed to be able to use it to remove makeup but that's just the way my mind works!).  So firstly I remove my makeup then give it an extra cleanse using this.



I already have skin that is prone to breakouts - the slightest disagreeable product or stress and I'll be covered in spots (and I used to have acne) so I did experience the 2week purging phase, but I found with the help of the clarisonic my breakout cleared much faster than it ever has before.  Same being said for my recent breakout.  I broke out when I was doing my last ever essay (yay, it's over!) and normally it would take about 3 weeks for the breakout to clear, but it only took about a week and a half and they're gone!  So that's a bonus.

I have used this with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and an Estee Lauder foaming cleanser, and I prefer using it with a foaming cleanser, as it just feels like it's really cleaning your skin out.  
So I would say that, if you can afford to get it, get it! But if you can't, get it for a gift ;)
Rebekah
xxx