My first My Makeup Today since coming back into blogging is not exactly an every day look for me!  After receiving the Lavender Kiko Water Eyeshadow I wanted to have a bit of a play around with it and see if I could make it work for me.  For base I started out with my L'Oreal Infallible 24H Matte foundation, with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer under the eyes.  I set my under eyes with the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder which is my absolute favourite and I've repurchased it many times.  I warmed up the perimeter of the face with my Kiko Flawless Fusion Bronzer in 02, and used the Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop Blusher in Love Glow.  Because the eyes turned out quite bold I wanted a softer brow look so the overall look wasn't unwearable, so I filled them in with the Hourglass Brow Arch.  
Onto the eyes I used the Kiko Water Eyeshadow in 224 Lavender in the centre of the lid and on the inner corners; and I lightly used the Charlotte Tilbury Nocturnal Cat Eyes To Hypnotise in On the Prowl.  On the Prowl can be made very intensely dark, and I've worn it that way before but with a lighter hand it gave a really soft halo effect on the eye.  I usually just wear neutral shadows but any time I've ever applied purple I'm always surprised to see the green in my Hazel eyes kicked up a notch.  I lined my eyes with the Maybelline Gel Liner in Black, and used my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara that I've had for a while and sadly seems to be on it's way to mascara heaven.  It is a mascara I would repurchase!
And finally on the lips I have Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink as it's the perfect nude shade for me.