Today I shared this makeup look on my instagram, and it got a lil' bit of love.  So I thought I'd share it here. The product photo has been taken once the sun started going down, so it's not great quality but I'll walk you through the products anyway. It's been a long time since I've done one of these posts, but they were always my favourite.
For my skin I started with the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer, which for me gives a nice even base to put my foundation on to.  I followed that with the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation in 0.5 - yes I'm incredibly pale!  It's long wearing and more of a matte finish which is what I tend to go for with my combo skin.  I used the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye to conceal my very prominent dark circles - I don't get the best sleep due to my Fibromyalgia which I spoke about here. I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I've had it for a while but have never found the best way to use it.  It's really thick and I always seem to waste some of it.  On my blemishes I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - an oldy but a goody. To complete the base I used the Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Powder, which I love.  I've seen some debate about this being used as a finishing powder when it's a 'blotting powder' - but if it works it works.
Due to the paleness of my skin, I look really mannequin like, so I've got to put something around the perimeter to give my face some shape. I use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light - which for me is a semi-bronzer come illumination product and I love how it looks used this way. Then I used the Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Power in Medium, very lightly to contour my non-existent cheekbones and down the sides of my nose - I later used it in the crease of my eyes too. The Light shade of this product would suit me better and I wouldn't need to be quite so careful with it but I got this before Light existed and I'm not for wasting such an expensive product. Next was the Kiko Milano Shade Fusion Trio Blush in 01 Natural Rose for a very very slight bit of colour on the apples of the cheeks.  Then Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid in Pearl for a little bit of subtle glow.

Brows and eyes were easy.  Bit of Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil in 06 Deep.  And on the eyelids I used the Colourpop Super Shock eyeshadow in Glow - which comes in the Kathleen Lights Quad, Where the Light Is.  And as I mentioned before I used the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder through the crease, and on the lower lash line.  I used a little tiny bit of Rimmel Scandalise Black Liner to frame the eyes.  And finally the Diorshow Pump N Volume Mascara - which I don't actually like and wish I bought my favourite Overcurl instead, but I'll still use this until it's finished because it's expensive!

Lips is the Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Toolips just to get a neater line, as my lips are a little uneven, followed by the L'Oreal Lip Paint/Matte in Nude-ist.

So a hell of a lot of product it on my face, but I recently shared on instagram that due to my illness one of my favourite things to do is play with makeup.  So long before I'm going out I sit down at my dressing table and just take the time to enjoy myself while I'm doing it.  So hopefully these posts will become fairly regular again!