Starting with my original post will make this one make sense - you can read that here. Not a great amount of things have changed, because these days I'm barely wearing any makeup. My Chanel foundation finished, and I looked through my stash - I decided that not to bother with my Dior BB cream, I've had it for a long time, and while I love the finish I don't use it because it breaks me out. So I decided just to get rid of it - why keep and use something that my skin really doesn't agree with?  Also I found up the back a NARS Sheer Glow which must be so past it's use by date that I was too scared to use it on my skin! So I'm three base products down in a few months - although two where kind of a cheat because they ended up in the bin rather that used. I'm on to using up my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. I'm working my way through Ivory at the moment which is too dark, so I'm using my white foundation along with it.  I also bought Pearl before Snow came out which is also too dark so I'll need my white foundation for that too. Being extremely pale is a pain in the butt sometimes!
My mascara also finished, I wasn't massively sure about the L'Oreal mascara. It worked reasonably well, and made my lashes look passable - but it didn't wow me as much as others do. Also it dried out incredibly fast, I had to revive it a few times. I'm on to using a Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde mascara.  I bought this because I seen good things about it but it doesn't offer me the volume I need on my crap lashes. It's a very 'natural' looking mascara, which I don't usually go for. It won't take too long to use up because I use 2-3 coats at a time to get the look I want. Also prone to clumping so wouldn't recommend!  I wrote a post years ago about drugstore mascaras turning into a false economy because you waste so much money on mascaras that you don't like when you could've just used one that you know works for you.  I need to remember my own advice on that one in the future.
I'm about halfway through the concealer, I'm using the cream blush the most and it's probably got about 1/3 left. My Patisserie lipstick is not far off finished but there's still a reasonable amount of Plumful left. My Hourglass powder is almost finished as well, I've probably only got a few uses of that left which is good. The KIKO face powder has got a decent big dip in it too , I've never loved this powder but the more I've used it I've realised that it makes my face look nice and glowy despite the fact it's dull due to being ill all of 2018 so far.  KIKO powder blush isn't really getting anywhere but I'm concentrating on the cream first. The Laura Mercier eye crayon is almost finished, I don't know why I always felt it was really shimmery and too much for daytime, I've really been liking it on it's own. I'm also using the KIKO powder eyeshadow, but that seems to be never-ending. It doesn't even look like I've been using it.  I might get bored of it before I hit pan. My eyeshadows are definitely going to be the most difficult to get through! My L'Oreal brow stuff is almost finished, but I have another one.  I quite like this product, and would recommend.  In future I would like to try the Glossier Boy Brow and the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows though. I have really poor natural brows so anything that helps and makes them look as natural as possible is what I'm after.
I'll update this again once I give my makeup bag a little change up.