I'll be honest and say I've been purposely putting this off.  I already know that my end figure is going to be disgustingly high (and at this point I haven't calculated it).  Also, everyday, I change up my makeup.  I don't consistently use a specific foundation or concealer, or have an "everyday face".  I just do what I feel like while I'm doing it - not really thinking about the products I'm using too much - other than choosing a base that will work for my skin that day.  So I have tried to be honest, and just do my makeup like I would any other day - without taking into consideration the products I'm using - otherwise I would end up purposely choosing my cheaper/highstreet products, just to get a smaller number.  So anyway - here we go...

The Finished Result!

Boots Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz - £4.99
Origins Dr Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Face Cream - £46.00 *dies already*
Origins Ginzing Brightening Eye Cream - £21.00
Nivea Lip Butter - £2.99
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin - £12.49
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
Maybelline Dream Lumi-Touch Highlighting Concealer - £6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99
No7 Skin Illuminator in Peach - £11.00
Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronzing Base - £30.00
MAC Powder Blush pro palette refill in Breath of Plum - £14.50
Benefit Brow Zings in Dark - £22.50
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study - £14.50
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt - £4.50
Chanel Le Crayon Khol in 69 Clair (waterline) - £17.00
MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee - £13.50
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - £9.99
MAC Lipstick Viva Glam V - £14.00

TOTAL - £254.13

Oh dear...that's definitely one of the worst totals I have seen!  I stuck to my 'just do what I feel like doing' rule so, I didn't purposely pick any of these products for a specific reason.  My skincare is always the same, though.  But I'll be honest and say it could have been worse.  I didn't use a lot of eyeshadows or anything, which sometimes I do during the day.  And I didn't choose a SUPER expensive lipstick either, if it had been a Chanel or my YSL one or something, it could have been a lot worse.  And I could've used my Dior highlighter which I sometimes use during the day.  To be honest to get a more accurate representation, I'd have to do my makeup everyday for a week, add it all up and then find an average - because I honestly change what I wear daily.  Oh well...

Rebekah 
xxx