This review has been sitting in my drafts for about 3 months, so with that I apologise for being my usual unorganised self.  It seems that I can't be organised unless someone's life depends on it!  I bought this lovely lipstick a little while ago now.  I got it with the Debenhams voucher I got at their press day for Spring/Summer '13 collection - so I think it turned out I paid £7.00 of the £24.00 RRP.  Not too shabby!  This is my first Chanel Rouge Allure, but I already have a Rouge Coco and two Rouge Coco Shine's and I felt like giving another formula a go.  The Rouge Coco's are marketed as moisturising lipsticks, and they are - but I feel like the Rouge Allure's are just as moisturising (can't speak for the velvet ones, I've not tried those!).

Seduisante is a gorgeous creamy mid-toned pink.  It's a little less red than my natural lip colour, and I'd say that it's not a colour that could be a "your lips but better" as there's certainly a bubble-gum type feel with the colour once it's applied; despite looking a little more subtle in the bullet.  For me it's a grown-up girly pink.  While it's a fun colour it still manages to look like an elegant petal pink.  For me this is MAC's creme-cup elder more subdued sister in terms of shade.  I am talking absolute rubbish right now, but I know what I mean!

I absolutely love the formula of this lipstick so I would definitely buy more.  I also love the packaging of these lipsticks, there's something a  bit James Bond about the cool little clicking mechanism to open and close it - and it's so sleek!  I'm going to leave this review here before I start talking more rubbish, and I'm also not going to have any more coffee today...