I'm not really sure how I feel about this makeup, I've used an eyeshadow that I don't use often because I do find it difficult to wear!  Anyway, my base is Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer where I need it.  I've used the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder to set my makeup, I'm not really a fan of this as it doesn't keep me shine free for very long, and when you top it up it becomes chalky - but I'm trying to use it up, almost there!  And to finish I've used my Dior Skin Nude Bronzer.  I felt that blush with this look would be too OTT.

I've brushed the powder from my Benefit Brow Zings through my brows.  This is usually really strong, but I tried to keep a light hand so they weren't too overpowering.  On the eyes I have MAC Coppering, a reddish metalic shade.  The red tone is what makes it difficult to wear.  It would look 10 times more amazing on blue eyes though.  I've used MAC Eyeliner in Coffee in the waterline to smoke it out a little and make the Coppering less stark.  And I've finished the eyes with MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara.  Finally on the lips I've used MAC Creme In Your Coffee, one of my favourite Autumnal shades.  What are your thoughts on this look?  It's not my usual subtle look, which is probably why it's got me so unsure.