Necklace - Primark // Jumper - H&M // Skirt - H&M // Bag - Michael Kors // Tights - Primark // Boots - ALDO // Jacket - ZARA // Nails - OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
My favourite part of this outfit is my jumper.  It obviously wasn't too expensive as it's from H&M but I absolutely love it.  It looks more expensive than it is plus it's super cosy.  I decided that my raincoat would be enough for me today as I was wearing such a big jumper and it's not that cold yet.  My Michael Kors bag has also come back out to play, as after I wrote my "What's in My Handbag" post I realised I had been neglecting it a little bit.  I was going to wear my black skirt in the same style, but decided to add a bit of colour in even though I'm loving the monochrome trend for A/W.

I've also decided enough is enough and my side fringe needs cut back in, my forehead looks ridiculously big!