I couldn't resist getting my hands on one of the limited edition Tom Ford Lips and Boys lipsticks - but jeez it was difficult to choose!  I spent hours looking at swatches and chopping and changing my mind.  I decided the best thing to do would be to buy something more unusual for me.  I have a LOT of pinky-nudes and my coral/orange/red supply isn't exactly lacking, so I figured opting for something with a purple hue would fit the bill - definitely like nothing else in my huge collection.  In the bullet it is somewhere in the middle of fuchsia and magenta, which I love.  Although I'm not entirely sure that's translating in the photographs (the photographs look completely different on my macbook vs my PC laptop).
The formula seems to be the exact same as the original Tom Ford lipsticks.  Very moisturising and comfortable but not skimping on the pigmentation.
I knew that with the Lips and Boys collection that the lipsticks were a lot smaller than the original Tom Ford lipsticks but when it arrived I was still surprised at how dinky it was.  I've seen a few posts stating that they're the perfect clutch sized lippys and I'd have to agree - however just be careful you don't lose it!
It's really pricey £26.00 for 2g of product (*covers eyes), but if you've got the cash to spare for a little treat why not, eh?


*This blogpost is not endorsed/sponsored, products purchased by myself and all opinions are my own.