Champagne Diamonds Amber Haze
[L - R: Champagne Diamonds, Amber Haze, Golden Quartz]

I've previously talked about a Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Golden Quartz for Hazel Eyes here, but I've recently added to my Colour Chameleon brood.  I decided to rebel against buying only ones designed for my eye colour - because lets face it, all the colours are gorgeous and there are no set rules in makeup.
This time I decided to go for Champagne Diamonds and Amber Haze.  Champagne Diamonds is part of the pair for blue eyes, but I don't think anyone can go wrong with a pale golden shimmer.  Amber Haze is for the brown eyed gals, but again a warm bronze is good for everyone in my book.
One of the things I love about stick shadows so much is how quickly you can get an amazing eye look.  They're great on their own and they're great to build on top of.  These have really strong pigment so a little goes a long way.  Once applied you've got to be quick to work with them if you want to blend as they set then don't budge.  And for removal it's definitely and eye makeup remover job.  These are £19.00 each, and for Charlotte Tilbury that's on the lower end of the spectrum if you don't want to take the plunge with her more expensive products.  Beautiful products, I would have them all *maniacal laugh*...


*This blogpost is not endorsed/sponsored, products purchased by myself and all opinions are my own.