Hey Lovelies!

Thought I'd do a little combined FOTD and OOTD today because, unusually we had a little bit of sun! I got my hair done today too and I love it!!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress - H&M £12.99
Pink Thomas Sabo Bracelet and R charm- 18th birthday gift from friends
Gold Charm bracelets - Primark
Pink Ballet flats with rose gold toe cap - George at Asda £8 (courtesy of my wee mum!)



What I'm Wearing:
Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua - B20
Clinique Airbrush Concealer - No 4 Natural Fair
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW25
Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronzer
Chanel Loose Powder - 20 Clair
MAC powder blush - Fleur Power
Illamasqua cream blush - Lies (highlight)
MAC Omega eyeshadow (brows)
Chanel Les Ombres 4 - Kaska Beige (3 lightest colours)
Chanel eyeliner - 69 Clair
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Blackened Brown
MAC lipglass - Pink Lemonade.

And for my hair I got more caramel highlights through the ends of my hair! I love it! My hair dresser weaved the colour through my natural brown so it's a little bit more subtle and blends a little better with the top layer of my hair, without looking like I've dipped my hair in dye (although it's not that noticeable in the photo! I'll try and get a better photo tomorrow when it's not in the middle of the sun setting.)

Love Rebekah 
xxx