CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Monte Carlo
Rimmel Colour Rush Balm - On Fire
MAC - Lady Bug
Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick - Non-Stop Red
YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats - 202 Rose Crazy
MAC - Mac Red
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Plush Red
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella

Well this turned out to be a much more picture heavy post than I imagined!  When I planned it out I didn't actually realise I had so many red lip products - and here I always thought I was a nude girl at heart.  There's a something for everyone I feel in this post so lets get cracking - 

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Monte Carlo : The one for those who like it subtle.  I mean this is about as subtle as you can get in the red lip world.  It adds the slightest hint of red and shine which is great for a played down red lip.

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm - On Fire : This is a step up from Monte Carlo.  It's still sheer enough that it's not completely overwhelming for girls not used to red, but there's a little more pigment in there with a pink undertone.  There's still a glossy shine and the balm element so it's great if your lips don't agree with matte formulas.

MAC - Lady Bug : A true tomato red, I really love this one.  It's more of a "day" red for me.  I associate deep classic Hollywood reds with looking glam for a night out - hence tomato red for daytime wear!  This tone looks nice on deep skin tones too.  I tend to like this better on me when I have a tan/fake tan on.

Maybelline Superstay 14hr Lipstick - Non-Stop Red : I absolutely love this red.  It's something completely different to all the others I have.  It's super matte, but it's vibrant and has a gorgeous pink tone.  Definitely one for making a statement.  You will need some lip balm under this one ladies.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Mats - 202 Rose Crazy : This is a radiant matte formula with stretch technology - which means that it is so comfortable to wear it's ridiculous.  I've done a full blog post on this before so I wont go into too much of a love rant.  I'd highly recommend the formula and they have plenty of different toned reds to choose from.

MAC - Mac Red : This was the first red lipstick I ever bought - and it's still going strong.  It's a satin finish, so more comfortable to wear than MACs matte offerings.  It's deep and blue toned, so your teeth look whiter which is a win in my book.  This tone suits lots of skintones too.

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss - Plush Red : I've had this for quite a long time, but I admit it's not something I reach for often.  As it's a gloss it can be a little more high maintenance than your average red lip look.  I get a bit afraid I'm going to smear this all over my face so I wear it when I wont be eating and/or out of reach of a mirror to check I don't look like Krusty the Clown.  Despite the wear difficulties it is a beautiful shade and finish.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella : I spoke about this in slightly more detail on Monday.  It's a fairly new purchase for me and I love it.  It's the deepest red I own and I love the matte finish.  

What are your thoughts on red lips?