I've barely dipped my toe into the Hourglass pool of products, but out of what I've tried it definitely makes me eager to try more.  The Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil made it's way on to my list a while back and it quickly became on of my favourites.

I'm a fan of the design, having a spooly on one end makes for easy brow preening.  The shape of the product is also super for getting fuller looking brows looking quickly.  When I'm in a hurry this is what I reach for, my brows are very sparse and when I don't have time to do the whole individual hair filling in thing this is great.  I decided on Soft Brunette as it makes my brows look a bit more natural than if I got a darker one closer to my hair colour - otherwise against my pale skin it can look a bit like Sharpie brows, which is never a good look.  I like using the Hourglass Arch Brow Pencil when I don't want my brows to be the statement of my makeup look (I do sometimes but I have other products for that - but I digress).  The actual product is a great texture, soft enough to give decent colour payoff without too much effort but not waxy - so the colour doesn't separate like some other cheaper brow pencils I've used (I'm looking at you Maybelline!).  It's on the pricey side at £26.00 a pop but I've had mine for ages and it's still going strong.  But I have to say, I've yet to find a brow product on the cheaper end of the spectrum that actually works for me.  What can I say?  My brows have expensive taste.

*This blogpost is not endorsed/sponsored, products purchased by myself and all opinions are my own.