If you follow me on twitter, my tweets for the last 5/6 days have been particularly whiny and mopey and 'woe is me', but I don't do being ill.  In fact, I can't remember the last time I was unwell enough to be kept to my bed for days.  I'm definitely a 'get on with it' type of gal and I can have a pretty bad cold and just stuff two tissues up my nostrils and take plenty of cold capsules and get on with my day no problem - but I woke up on Thursday last week feeling like I'd been hit by a bus.  Not that I've ever been hit by a bus to know what it actually feels like, but how I imagine it would feel... Anyway, now I don't know about you, but when I'm stuck at home feeling rubbish I tend to get on the laptop and do a bit of "online window shopping".  So far I've restrained myself from actually buying anything following the mammoth shopping session I had not even two weeks ago...but to be honest I'm starting to crack!  These are the beauty things that I'm hankering after due to a lot of blog reading/youtube watching/site surfing!  Oh dear god someone stop me!  And, some of you may even be able to guess who I've been reading/watching by some of these!  Lets play a game, guess in the comments!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
1 - A Beauty Blender.  I'm always after a flawless base, and apparently this little bouncy sponge is the way to do it!

2. Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Blemish and Shine Control.  A primer that not only makes your makeup last longer/look amazing but it controls shine and prevents blemishes - SAY WHAT?!

3. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint.  I need y'all up in my grill because you look AMAZING on anyone I've seen in pictures and youtube with it on - this probably needs to be my next purchase in life.  Like before food.

4. Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow in Liquifuchsia.  Basically this creates the most gorgeous bright glow, perfect for spring/summer if I do say so myself!

5. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Cherub.  This gives a gorgeous natural flush of colour.  I'm really loving natural perfecting makeup at the minute and this seems like it would help me along the way.  And you can never have too many blushers, right?

6. Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum.  I need something to correct all the dark spots from acne scarring and stubborn spots I have.  It's getting to the stage that my face in general is more pigmentation than it isn't. Work your magic mr serum!

7. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil. I got the little Christmas set of oils in December and now most of them are finished so I really want a big one! This was my favourite because generally I have a bath before bed and this really was sooo relaxing!

8. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.  When I used to work in the beauty department on my weekend job, a lot of the time I'd sneak some of this gloss from the Clarins counter and I always loved the results!  I don't know why I haven't bought one yet.  And there are new colours out soon so I might get one of them!

9. By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder.  Again this seems to give beautiful and flawless results.  I'm kind of drawn to the Laura Mercier Brightening Powder too, but ahhh I think this might be better?

10.  Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Carbon Black.  Can you believe I don't actually own a liquid liner?  WHY.  I don't even know.  But anywhoo, I liked the look of this one.  I need one that doesn't budge, because I'm known to rub my eyes throughout the day and ruin my eyeliner.  Also the pen on this looks nice and thin for precision.

As I've written this post, I can tell that I'll probably have an online order complete in about half an hour for at least a few of these things...