Purchasing expensive skincare products scares me,  I always worry that it's going to break me out.  I heard nothing but good things about Sarah Chapmans Skinesis Overnight Facial, and luckily it didn't break me out - infact it helps clear my skin up.  My skin is nice and plump and hydrated without aggravating my greasy areas on my combo skin.  It really has worked wonders on my skin.   It's fresher, brighter and my blemishes clear up really quickly.  It ticks all the right boxes.

I use this most nights of the week - swapping for my Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Estee Lauder Advanced Night repair.  They're my "treatment" serums.  Sarah Chapman comes top of the list with these, Estee Lauder with a super close second.  And I definitely use this the most out of the three.  I think it would work for all skin types, the oil is comforting on my dehydrated but oily skin.  Highly recommend! It's £46.00 - so not for the faint hearted

*This blogpost is not endorsed/sponsored, products purchased by myself and all opinions are my own.