I shared this on my instagram recently - it was a recipe I made up as I went along pretty much.  Initially I counted this as 4 points but forgot to count the cornflour I added at the end but it only takes it to 5 points per serving - great for days when you want to eat a bit more, or if you're feeling like you need a hearty lunch.  There's options to modify this for vegetarian peeps - replace the sausages with Quorn ones and the points are the same.  This is another ridiculously easy recipe, so here goes...

What you'll need:

1 cal spray oil
A pack of weight watchers pork sausages (or vegetarian ones)
1 Large Onion
400g Carrots
180g Parsnips
1 tablespoon of Rosemary
100g of Peas
700ml of Ham stock (or vegetable stock)
2 tablespoons of Cornflour



Heat a large pan or casserole dish, spray with your oil and chuck in your sausages and let them brown a little.  Chop your onion - I kept mine quite big pieces but if you prefer little bits of onion chop them smaller.  Throw them in too until they're softened.  Chop your carrots and parsnips and add them in.


Add your stock,  I used one ham stock cube with 700mls of water.  I find ham stock quite strong tasting so that was enough for me.  Then I added the rosemary.  Bring to the boil, then let simmer for around 15-20 minutes.  Add your peas and stir in your cornflour - et voila!