Just before I started to write this post, I noticed in my sidebar that a Christmas wish list I did AGES ago is in my most viewed posts of the week. Pretty strange, but very outdated - I'm sure I got most of the stuff on it too. If it's wish lists you want, I thought I could at least make a current one! I'm just nice like that. Also while I'm trying to spend less enabling others makes me feel strangely better about it. I can try and live vicariously through your purchases!
1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask - I love Charlotte Tilbury these days, but I've not tried any skincare or face products yet. I'm scared to buy the foundation online incase I get the wrong colour, and the magic cream doesn't really seem like it's for me because it's quite thick. I have an oily t-zone and am prone to breakouts. But I watched Tati from Glamlife Guru use this on youtube and the result afterwards was beautiful. Plus I have a drawer full of face masks so why not add to the hoard?
2. Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick in Tawny - I seen this on A Model Recommends when Ruth done her glowy video. I need it. It's beautiful and it's sold out everywhere (tears). BUT IT WILL BE MINE.
3. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel - Everyone raves about this, so really that's why I'm dying to try it. I've never found a cleanser that's totally floored me. I do really like the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm but I also really like the Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser - so there you go!
4. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Morning Facial - I have the overnight facial and I love it, just wanna try this as a daytime option.
5. Living Proof Full Thickening Cream - My hair is crappy. I hate it, it's so limp and lifeless. It takes a lot of product to get it looking anywhere near decent but I'm hoping to find something that means I don't have to use 3-5 products at once.
6. Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal - I've always liked the idea of keeping a journal or a diary and I've started several over the years, but I've never made it for more than about a week. I think this is perfect for me, I've not always known what to say in a diary - but this way I can always have something to write. And I love that it's over 5 years. You can look back and see how much you've grown and changed; or some parts may stay the same.